Playing programming with kids using BB-8 robot
A robot is a great tool to show what the programming can do. In the talk, I’ll share my experience in making several projects with kids of different age using a BB-8 robot. We’ll also do a little project together to see how much fun a programming lesson can bring.
- I would like to tell when it’s better to start teaching programming to kids.
- Explain how to encourage and behave with kids when teaching.
- Propose several ideas of involving games for a small group of kids.
- Together with the volunteers we’ll make a demo game-lesson.
- Advice, how to make programming interesting and inspiring for the older ones (if the time is left).